Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
141 - 143 of 143 Posts

·
Banned
9 Posts
Comparing them to GC mirrors (and many other cars) they protrude from the door so oddly and don't match or line up with anything. Now automotive designers decided to put a small triangular window in the corner, I assume to increase visibility (doubt it makes a difference though I don't think I've driven a car with these showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ https://vidmate.vet/ mirrors) and stuck the mirror against the door in a goofy fashion. Just my opinion, they don't look good and don't need to not look good. Like going out of your way to make something look worse. The old design wasn't broke, why fix it?

·
Registered
27 Posts
It looks like soft doo doo........ why change from the aggressive concept? You split the line....it's now Impreza AND WRX/WRX STI. Make that crap aggressive. Did they learn nothing from the BRZ which sold like crack rock in the Bronx? Not to mention being critically acclaimed by just about everyone. Aggressive sporty looks can work.....Stop with this make it look like an S model Corolla with a hood scoop and give me this VVVVVVVV without the yellow accents.....end rant

If they made this as a coupe as a reboot of the RS I think it would fly off the lots.

141 - 143 of 143 Posts