Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
'04 PSM WRX Premium
8,339 Posts
I thought it looked like an Evo too.

Note the sunroof too!

Nice wheels too... they're crazy looking for stock wheels. They look aftermarket for the most part.

·
Premium Member
2001 A.W. L
13,249 Posts
Funny how this went from Allegedly official photos, to this is the car after being copied from the original source. I will wait and see until it is officially released.

·
Premium Member
2004 WRB WRX Wagon
514 Posts
I'm depressed at the lack of wagons in this country.

·
Registered
'99 Impreza Outback Sport
378 Posts
Reminds me of the new Dodge Dart. I'm not sure what I think of it right now. I'm sure it'll grow on me though.

·
Premium Member
01 Impreza RS Coupe BDP
1,220 Posts
Looks pretty good.
The rims look like they came right off the WRX concept.
it also looks like they just put the previous STi wing on the new WRX.

·
Registered
1993 WRX, 2011 G37X
137 Posts
Looks better than I expected based on what I saw in the WRX. I think the wheels, drop and wing make a considerable difference in the overall appeal of the car. Or maybe it's just that the wheels on the WRX are so damn hideous...

·
IwannadrivelikeBunta
'98 RSTi, '10 LGT, '17 FXT
3,627 Posts
Looks good, but I'll be disappointed if it has the same old EJ257 making 305 again...

·
Registered
2000 rs2.5/96 brighton ej20
110 Posts
Alot better then the wrx. I love the wheels and the wing. I wonder what the inside will look like

·
Registered
93 Aqua Frost GF4
819 Posts
It does have a fat evo body. I think it is a great base. Its simple and has a lot of room for improvement which will lead to a lot of interesting modifications and builds. Excited to see what people do with it.

·
They call me Garrett
98 RBP V4 STi Swapped RS
4,116 Posts
Not leaked, officially released.

Looks meh, like all hopped up econobox cars do nowadays. The spoiler DEFINITELY helps it look MUCH better over the WRX though.

·
Free!
01 RSTI / 03LeggyH6
6,934 Posts
So I guess now that Toyota has a stake in Subaru they think they can pass off the Corolla as an STi? :(

1 - 20 of 73 Posts