Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2000 RS SRP
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I know there is that one pic of this from that one post a few days ago with the 04sti front on a gc and had the mid wing on it, but is it a direct fit? Anyone have one on that would like to share some pics and a how to? Also what kind of neg or pos would there be to have the mid deck spoiler on a gc?

http://www.rs25.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85528&highlight=22b

· Registered
99 RS WRB/SOLD
65 Posts
I have tried the fit and did not work for me with out trimming. I am stin debate about that pic,I belive it is an STI with a 2 door conversion and wide body like I have seen in the UK.Rather than a GC body with the front end conversion

· Registered
'06 LGT
9,912 Posts
I have tried the fit and did not work for me with out trimming. I am stin debate about that pic,I belive it is an STI with a 2 door conversion and wide body like I have seen in the UK.Rather than a GC body with the front end conversion
:blol: Thats a GC dude... No if ands or buts...

ive seen people that have done it on here, it works but requires trimming, im not sure how or where though.
Exactly it will fit but it requires a bit of trimming and 4 holes drilled through your C-Pillar.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.