Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2005 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS sedan. Dark blue.
Manual 5 speed.
original owner, purchased October 2004
(records will say 2008, since it was a lease that I ultimately purchased)
currently about 78000 miles

Stock base RS model. No mods. Nothing added or modified (except an inline iPhone adapter).

Paid off, clean title.

Engine/drive-train in great condition. All regular maintenance performed, synthetic 5W30 oil most of the time. New tires (rated at 60K) at 57K miles, still have decent tread.

Body has a lot of dings and scratches, largely because I use it to haul kayaks on the roof. Thule roof rack. The only notable damage beyond a ding or scratcesh is some damage to the driver's side door trim that the roof rack attaches to (still does not leak, nor does affect door operation).

Interior is OK. No rips or tears, but it could use a good detailing.

I do not "off road" it, though it has been driven on its share of remote dirt roads to access rivers while kayaking.

Service Issues

57K - new tires (60K rated Nexen N5000), alignment
77K - head gaskets replaced, valve cover gaskets, seals, water pump, thermostat, timing belts, clutch pilot bearing. AC and alternator belts replaced. Work performed at 6 Star Subaru, Decatur, GA

This car runs great and is a blast to drive. But I'm posting on this forum, so you know that.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY - I am not in a hurry to sell nor do I have to - my family just doesn't need 3 cars and we decided we'd try to let this one go if someone offers a good price. IN PERSON SALES ONLY - DON"T EVEN ASK otherwise. Asking $9000 or best offer.

Located in Decatur, GA. Could also meet in midtown.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts