Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up yet again.
Looking to trade for a clean 2.5rs or an L with cash on top. would consider selling but the cash price is firm.

I have a 2005 OBS with 109k on it and climbing (I use it to commute to school every day). I'm the second owner and in the past few thousand miles it has had new tires put on, transmission fluids replaced, timing belt done, fuel pump, and a few miscellaneous other things that I'm probably forgetting at the moment. The tires have only 6000 miles on them, the brakes are great, and the clutch catches without a problem.

The car DOES have a salvage title; it was swiped on the side and rebuilt by the previous owner. There was NO frame damage. I had no problems with insurance or anything of that sort and I'm sure you won't either, and the car drives perfectly. Honestly the body is an 8/10, few very small dings and a small scratch near the back license plate. Interior is also an 8/10, mostly due to normal wear. Still looks very presentable.

Mods: (all put on under 2k miles ago)
tsudo uel headers with highflow cat midpipe and and 02 sensor spacer (no cel)
custom 2.25 inch catback with magnaflow 2.5 inch high flow resonator and a magnaflow muffler
swift wrx wagon springs

Most recent pictures:

these pictures are a few months old:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts