Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2001 RS
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my 2004 WRX wagon. Only reason I'm selling it is to fix my RS which needs a new motor. Anyways, it has 153,000 miles on the body but the motor was replaced with a brand new 0 mile one at a dealership. I have the receipt for the work which was done at 100,000 miles. The car is stock except for an exhaust and Tein springs. Tires still have about 70% life left. Interior is in great shape. The outside of the car has a few dings and scratches as expected for a 10 year old car, but the paint shines up real nice still. I'm located near Charleston SC. I'm asking $7,200 for a super reliable WRX. Call or text me 8.4.3-4.7.8.-4.8.6.2.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I'm in the market for a subbie like this.
Subscribed. I wanna keep my eye on this

Sent from my SC-03D using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2001 RS
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. There isn't anything wrong with the car besides check engine light for an o2 sensor. I know people are selling these for more but I really just want to fix my RS. It was either sell my broke rs or this and I like the RS way better.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Suby

Gonzo,
Love the car. I am in the market for one of these. I am in Columbia and wouldn't mind driving down to see the car. But first I need to talk about the price. My budget is 6k. I am willing to pay 6200 cash and pay for the PPI. Is this something you would consider?

·
Registered
2001 RS
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RUSS, $6,200 is a little low for me right now. I might have the car sold by this weekend. I'll keep you guys posted.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts