Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2004 WRX Wagon/2005FXT/2000 Le
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my 04 wrx wagon. Im asking $8,000. We can make deals.

Im located in Medway, MA.

I purchased it used in 2007 with 70k miles.

The body has 126k miles on it. The motor has 100k on the dot. Original motor spun a bearing (it was my fault, the longer commute and not paying attention to actual oil levels are what killed it)

My car never ran higher than stock boost while I owned it, only mods it had were some stiffening bits, short throw and bushings, and every hose under the hood was blue and pretty, and it had a mishimoto radiator and an sti top mount. Never tuned, never raced, never abused. Just had a lot of commuting miles on the highway. If youre gonna have a commuter, might as well be this thing!

Everything is currently stock except it has the Buddyclub Secu-timer. (turbo timer, engine kill switch combo) And it has Rallyarmor flaps. The stiff ones, but not the cheapest ones. Also has the diy lip up front.

Tires are Yokohama S drives in 215 60 16 size ( slightly wider than stock, stock is 205) Very good tires, probably less than 7k on them. I forget but they are still plenty fat and sticky.

Just realized theres hellas in the pic, those are not on the vehicle.

Pics are below, i will add more as I found them.

What it needs:

Radio. Stock speakers are in, just has no head unit.

The brakes need to be done. It has Hawk HPS pads with a year of use and a year of sitting around. Rotors are what came on it when I bought it.

It also has a bad rear hatch strut. One is bad, but you should probably get both.

The front bumper and hood have some highway chips. Paint wont hurt it.

Small hole in rear bumper.

possibly needs a bulb for the foglight, I forget right now, but I have two bulbs i will give you.

battery is weak, but starts just fine.

I have been driving it all week, making sure everything is good. Runs possibly smoother than when I bought it back in 07. Price is slightly negotiable, depends. Any questions send me a pm.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts