1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

Dropbox link for even more pics :
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8eeu7dh696qvtse/bAaKkwUwXb

I have an impreza for sale, and would like to offer it to the RS25 crew first as you guys have been great with advice and recommendations! This car is used 2-4 days a week for getting to work, groceries, etc. It's been completely stock since day one until February 2013.

Some slight mods have been done since February 2013 including the wrx bigger front disc brakes and calipers, and the master cylinder upgrade was done, front and rear sway bars, upgraded endlinks which has made an amazing difference in handling, wrx exhaust, and a wrx momo steering wheel.

I have also swapped out the original stereo with a more current Navi unit. It's great, and also allows bluetooth phone calls and the ability to send music from your phone through to the stereo system in the car (which has also been updated).
All maintenance is current including engine oil change, transmission fluid flush, differential fluid flush, engine coolant is good for another 1.5 years. Timing belt was done by the previous owner. Also, NO Leaks! Clean interior, and tons of storage capacity.

This engine is solid, the car starts as it should, and the transmission is smooth and shifts like a dream. The all wheel drive was amazing in the snow this past winter (even tho we didn't get much, I took it up to Whistler and had 0 issues).

This is simply a great, reliable car for someone's first car, for someone who wants a second car for rally racing, or for anybody that wants a great impreza at a great price! Local BC car, and I'm the 3rd owner. We are changing to a hybrid vehicle which is why we're selling. Exterior paint is clean with better than average exterior condition. Overall I'd say an 7.5-8/10.

I know what I paid for it, and the amount of $$$ that went into it in order to maintain and tastefully mod. I'm open to serious offers, and fair negotiations.

Thanks guys, and you can reach me by text/call 7787736333 or via the forums..

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts