Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
overdeveloped beater
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright...Who all is going to Topeka this year? Every Divisional I've done so far has had shit for Subaru attendance.

So far it's myself and my co-driver in DSP (in a Subaru) Anyone else care to come try and get our $500 contingency money for 1st and 2nd in class?:devil: :checkit:

We only have to contend with the entire Bavarian MotorWerks fleet for the past 10yrs!:eek:

I haven't checked the other Impreza compatible classes lately, but I hope there's gonna be more than there was last year.

Make sure we get together one night out there. There's plenty of partying available to gather at least once!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Unfortunately, I'm sitting this one out. Many reasons, but basically next year will be more convenient in many ways.

Good luck. Don't get your ass Fauth'd. :D

Andrew

·
Premium Member
overdeveloped beater
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sucks that you won't be able to come out. I just hope that we see some Subarus represented so SOA doesn't decide to pull the freakin plug on contingency next year!

I figure if I can't get a dealer to help support us, I'll win SOA money instead!:boxer:

Anyone who spanks Holscher by 2-3sec. will surely wipe their flying ass with our times!:eek: Although, we'll be on a different tire in a different size with a much better result. I just hope it's enough to trophy with 31 cars in the class!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey, I went to the Divisional in Columbus.....And got my ass handed to me. But it was my first. I'll be in Toledo, but now nats as my job forces me to go to LA for 3 months. (Ask the new wife how happy she is about that!) Best of luck, carry the torch high and I hope to see you out there next year!

·
Premium Member
overdeveloped beater
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Since we are 2-driving the car, our launch techniques and driving styles make Pro's a bit too hard on the clutch. We need to save it for the thrursday/friday runs!

Unfortunately, 2 circlips is keeping our car on a dealer rack right now until AFTER the holiday. That means no test&tune at Toledo this weekend.

Note to self: don't try to install a Quaife the day before you need the car!
:stupid:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts