Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
at apex, on throttle
'99 RS, '02 Legacy, '10 'beca
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Nebraska Subaru Owner’s Club members & any subaru owner in Nebraska & surrounding areas,

I would like to cordially invite you to the Nebraska Subaru Owner’s Club year-end Celebration. The club has grown extensively in the last year as well as big development on our website. Things are going well and the WRX has helped contribute to the increase of our member base. If you can think of someone I’ve missed, please invite them and let me know their name & e-mail address.

Please join the club members and myself at our Annual event. Sadly this year Speed Channel isn’t broadcasting the FIA WRC year-end review on new years day. In fact they are only running short ‘year in review‘ episodes on the 23rd & the 26th.

This year we will be enjoying some quality Subaru & Rally video and some PS2/X-BOX games (Kevin is supplying the X-box). Of course we’ll have to show off our cars and talk about mods and what not. :)

imposter & scottsubarus have been kind enough to host this event at their residence. There are fun roads to drive near by, plenty of room in the house and will provide us with an opportunity to have a caravan on the way out there. They have offered to supply chili, chips, & soda/pop. Anything else you guys want, beer, certain soda, or snacks etc. please bring it yourself.

When: Wednesday January 1st 2003 - 2:00PM (caravan at 1:30)
Where: The Subaru Mansion - *contact me for directions & a map
;)

If you’d like to join in the CARAVAN… please meet me at the Wal-Mart parking lot off of Fort St. near 102nd, at 1:30 PM. We will then head out and try and stay together the best we can to get out there. I’ll bring copies of the map incase people get lost however I have attached it to this e-mail for those who can’t make the caravan either.

Please RSVP to let me know if you can or cannot attend by Dec. 15th, 2002.

Sincerely,

Jon D. Simmons
[email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts