Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my 02 trailblazer with 4x4, 20000 miles. its in perfect condition, and will be looking at all offers. the things loaded with a bose stereo system. lots of options! You dont need a picture, its in perfect shape. please email [email protected] or IM me here. I'm located in Manteca, CA, near the bay area and sacramento! Thanks!

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
why are you selling? car is pretty new.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm trying to get it out of my name. I'm kinda about to start the process of a nasty divorce...or it looks that way. So i need to clear debt. my wifes driving a 30000 dollar SUV,that i paid for, while talking crap about me. so its nasty.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
oh man, that sucks. sorry to hear about that. hope you are keeping strong.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks man

thanks man....<feeling the love> its been a long time coming, but none the less its kindof a shocker to me. Always thought that it'd work out.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
i just broke up with my gf lately. i thought it was gonna work out too, but i guess i really didn't understand her. oh well, life still gotta go on.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
eh, its funny, its a terrible feeling when it happens, but when it needs to happen its a relife. i just feel sorry for my kid cause of this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts