Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm very new to this forum but I need some help for a future project. I've been planning on swapping out my 01 impreza sport with a Ej255 Bm9. I just want some advice on how to approach this project. Like what's transmission would i need to swap into with it, and just general knowledge you might have.

·
Administrator
2000 RSTi
1,506 Posts
I'm moving this to the noobie section. Make sure you read all the stickies, ie, posts that are permanently at the top of each section.

·
Administrator
2000 RSTi
1,506 Posts
Here's a few "stickies" to get you started. Spend some time reading then post back with any questions you couldn't find by searching.

Then there's more technical stickies like this one:

Yes it's a bit older, but the info is still 99% accurate. The very last post, by keener2.5, has a link with a breakdown of a real build completed recently, with prices and etc.

Anyways, that's just a start. This forum has been around for a long time, like 2 decades now, and there are a bunch of documented builds. We aren't here to do your research for you, you'll need to do the searching, but if you do have questions that you couldn't find the answers to, feel free to post those.

Oh yeah, Welcome to the forum!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts