Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5RS
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whatsup guys my name is Arthur. This is the first time I posted pics up here. I bought the car in January and have been loving it since. This is the first time it has gotten waxed because the weather hasnt been too friendly and I just have never had time. Enough talk, here are the pics.

Thanks for checking it out, -Arthur

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5RS
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
chiiiiiicago

thanks a lot guys

yeah i have a few things to fix up on it, corner light is definitely first

·
Premium Baller
05 LGT Wagon 5spd, '11 R6 Race
5,731 Posts
you should put different bulbs in the corners, it looks a little rice with the blue i think

just my opinion

but overall, your car is super clean, love it

you should debadge too for baller looks

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO 6spd
4,229 Posts
Wedge said:
Car looks good, clean. I would fix the S U B A R U badging in the rear, doesn't look right.
It's crooked and in the wrong spot, the car has probably been wrecked but it looks like it was fixed pretty well.

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5RS
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
idk it has a clean title and drives fine, this is what i dont like when you buy from a dealer...... -arthur

·
Registered
532 Posts
salvator_rizzo said:
you should put different bulbs in the corners, it looks a little rice with the blue i think

just my opinion

but overall, your car is super clean, love it

you should debadge too for baller looks

I agree, it does look a little rice with the blue, but besides that, everything looks really good man!!

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5RS
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i want to buy a pioneer avic navigation/head unit, but for now im going to keep it stock. i just graduated from high school, so i want it to get me through college.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts