Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
01 RSTi
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Asking: $10,500 OBO

Hey guys, I need something a little more practical so I'm selling my RSTi. It has a CLEAN title, it is CARB'd, and it is completely street legal. It currently has the stock downpipe on it, and I will include the catless downpipe in the sale. Specs below.

I bought the chassis, and the front end was damaged so it has a JDM front clip welded on, and the hood is painted with spray paint. Engine was rebuilt last June by Irvine Subaru due to a leaky radiator (Mishimoto), that has been replaced with a Koyo with no issues since. The engine has about 55,xxx miles on it, and the gauge cluster reads 71,xxx since it came out of a different STi. It has a WRX tranny that was rebuilt by a professional when I bought it with no issues as well.

JDM GC8 STi Type RA seats
Version 6 JDM bodykit
Momo steering wheel
Prodive Oval Tip exhaust
Megan catless downpipe
Cobb Stage 2 map
Endless brake lines/pads
Black Legacy wheels
4 pot brakes

PM me for any questions, or specific pictures.

-Dave

·
Impreza Actual
2001 RS-T
1,323 Posts
Is the alignment and structural rigidity all good considering it was welded? I just remember someone else doing something similar and I heard that.

Other than that I am interest! Does it have the STi diffs and suspension?

·
Registered
01 RSTi
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is the alignment and structural rigidity all good considering it was welded? I just remember someone else doing something similar and I heard that.

Other than that I am interest! Does it have the STi diffs and suspension?
Alignment and structure is fine. The part that was damaged was WELL in front of the frame, I just wanted a new clip because...well...I could.

Suspension are stock struts with Prodrive P1 springs. I'll finish cleaning it out and take pictures after work.

·
Registered
1993 Subaru Impreza L 5smt AWD
716 Posts
:lol:

So weird you PM'd me about it LITERALLY an hour after I put the for sale sign on it. Did you take a look inside?

Lol I spend more time on here so I didn't manage to reply over on nasioc, but yeah I did take a look inside. I'm always out walking around or looking for visitor spots (you may know how rare those are...) and when I see another GC I'll make sure to stop by and take a look on my way back to the condo, could not believe there was a FS sign on it! It's pretty weird actually, I live with my girlfriend in this neighborhood too, but in a addition to that, her dad works off of Bake pkwy and Trabuco, and when visiting him, I'm pretty sure I saw your car parked in the same business complex parking lot. Small world - Orange County haha! And no, I'm not a creeper, just a Subaru enthusiast, I promise!:disappear

·
Registered
01 RSTi
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lol I spend more time on here so I didn't manage to reply over on nasioc, but yeah I did take a look inside. I'm always out walking around or looking for visitor spots (you may know how rare those are...) and when I see another GC I'll make sure to stop by and take a look on my way back to the condo, could not believe there was a FS sign on it! It's pretty weird actually, I live with my girlfriend in this neighborhood too, but in a addition to that, her dad works off of Bake pkwy and Trabuco, and when visiting him, I'm pretty sure I saw your car parked in the same business complex parking lot. Small world - Orange County haha! And no, I'm not a creeper, just a Subaru enthusiast, I promise!:disappear
:lol: Why yes, yes I do know how rare they are. I actually managed to swipe that one around 5pm that Sunday. Okay...this is getting creepier because I work off Bake/Trabuco in Irvine. There's not too many white ones around me, there's another silver GC8 that parks in the same complex as well. So crazy. :lol:

Hi Tweeter!!!!

GLWS!!
Thank you. :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts