Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 2001 RS Engine with tons of brand new parts $500

Up for sale is a 2001 EJ251 Subaru Impreza Engine out of my 2.5RS. The engine has 138,000 miles, and comes with tons of brand new parts from Subaru. Most of the parts are installed, but have never been used. All parts are from Subaru and are not Auto Zone knock-offs. The only part not from Subaru is the clutch. ALSO, ONE OF THE PUMPS LOOKS SCRATCHED IN THE PICTURE, ITS NOT AT ALL JUST A LITTLE GREASE.

I am located in Orlando, Florida

New Parts Include:

Oil pump ( Installed but never used)
Water pump ( Installed but never used)
2X wheel bearings (Brand new)
Timing belt (Brand new )
Head gaskets (Installed but never used)
Steering knuckle (Brand new)
Tons of seals (Some installed all new)
Freshly resurfaced heads, never used sinced resurfacing ( Installed, but newly resurfaced)
New Clutchnet clutch( This is the only part not from Subaru)
Brand new '98 Subaru forester radiator from subaru in box

ASKING $500 FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! The only reason i am selling for so cheap is becuase the block has a minor crack where the head screws to the block. You can see this chip missing in my pictures, so im not sure how useful the actual block is. Everything else is pristine though and has been well maintained as you can see in the pictures. I am including over a thousand dollars in just new parts, so this is a steal for anyone. Shipping is NOT free and buyer is responsible for arranging and paying for shipping or arranging pick-up. Engine sold as is, and there are NO REFUNDS!!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.