Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my 2001 obs with a full 02 wrx swap. Pretty much everything from the 02 donor wrx was installed into the obs including motor, transmission, suspension, seats...etc.

The body has about 170,000 miles, while the motor has about 75k.

Recently I had a walboro 255 fuel pump and fuel injector clinic 775cc injectors installed by Akuma motorsports. They dyno tuned the car to233hp/232tq

The exterior of this car is typical subaru condition. It has a few bumps and bruises on it along with rear quarter panel rust. The car is wearing its original paint and has never been in an accident or had any paintwork. Exterior wise it has the dual rear spoilers and I've added amber corners, Hella 500 lights, HID lighting, and 02 WRX wheels that were color matched to the correct titanium pearl 89N.

The interior is in nice condition. It was completely stripped and cleaned with spray 9 antibacterial. A WRX steering wheel with functioning airbag, front seats, and modified the rear WRX wagon seats to fit as well. Also installed is the OEM 6-disc radio and complete shift assembly from the WRX along with the WRX carpet. The interior has not been pulled apart to install stupid electrical accessories or gauge pillars. It is completely stock with the above noted exceptions

The entire stock drivetrain was removed and a 2002 USDM WRX was installed. I-Wire did the harness merge for me and it started up on the first crank. WRX parts include: engine, transmission, rear diff, NEW axels. Clutch is an Exedy stock replacement, pedal box, OEM short shifter. The stock wrx hood diffuser has been modified to fit. An ebay uppipe flows to the stock turbo and then a Maddad shorty downpipe to bolt up to the stock 2nd cat and an SRS exhaust has been bolted up to that.

SUSPENSION & BRAKES & WHEELS
The entire WRX front and rear crossmembers have been installed along with all control arms endlinks, swaybars, trailing arms, etc. Everything that fit was installed onto the OBS. Nearly every suspension component has been replaced. Parts replaced are: reman steering rack, inner and outer tie rods, sway bar endlinks, KYB GR2 struts, new top hats(strut tops). The brakes are awesome. Stoptech pads and full WRX hubs from to back have been used. Wheels are stock 02 WRX wheels with General Altimax snow tires. A 4-wheel alignment has been performed as well.

All parts have 8,000 or less miles on them

All fluids are synthetic.

The only parts installed that are not WRX are the following:

shell of car
dashboard and related
steering rack
driveshaft
strut assemblies

Its basically a WRX clone with an older body.

Its a perfect daily driver. It's pretty quick, and a blast to drive.

The asking price reflects the dings and rust on the exterior.

I'm asking $6,500 obo
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 768x1024.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts