Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’m sad to part with my Subaru but I will be starting a family soon, so I’m getting a forester, and the cars taking up to much space. But hopefully someone else will appreciate the car as I did!

11,500$ clean title and barr’D in CA.

Fresh 02C professional painted 6-8 months back.
-2001 Subaru 2.5rs 4 door wrx swapped and BAR’D within 2 months of owning the car. I did all the work myself besides the wire merge,
- engine was from a donor 2002 wrx wagon
- 20mm front and rear sway bars with new white line bushings
All the suspension bushings were replaced when the swap was done,
-Clean title 199xxx on ODO
-100k on actual ej205 engine with receipts from previous owner that had work done to it!
-IWIRE did all the wiring so no Mickey Mouse job here ladies
-Front and rear brembo brakes with new S/S brake lines. NEW DBA front and rear rotors slotted f type. Has new pads that hasn’t been installed.
-ACT HDS Clutch NEW
-power everything! A/C works great in summer
-front and rear sti seats with newer wrx carpets
-Fender flares off 240z correctly installed
-New tires with less then 5k. Miles
-stock 5 speed with new front axles and wrx steering rack! ( the U joint was purchased and bot hacked up) fluid changed with amsoil, All suspension bushing was replaced when I did the swap.

MODS:
-VF48 turbo with GrimmSpeed wastegate shut
- GrimmSpeed uppipe with Tial40mm ewg
-Invidia Turbo back exhaust
-GrimmSpeed ebcs
-Cobb short air intake( made a custom box to get rid of the heat soak
-Fms front mount intercooler
-Cobb v3 accessport E85/91 tune
-ID1k injectors

I’m probably missing a lot more stuff. It’s been dyno tuned by phatbotti making some numbers.

Cons:

-With the amount of power that the car is making the clutch is slipping.(not anymore fixed this issue)

Other then that the car is one hell of a beast.

Wow sorry guys! i totally forgot that i had this thread up, Anyhow. Lots has changed. with a ton of upgrades.

04 Sti full drive train swap.
whiteline rear 22mm sway bar,
whiteline rear lateral links
whiteline rear adjustable camber arms
whiteline anti lift kit
Volk TE37 SL 18x10 +40 offset
and a bunch more!

Please message me with any questions. No low balls please. If you don’t think the car is priced right then move on.

Hopefully I will be able to upload more photos. PM me is best.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
I see you're searching for a Forester but how would you like a 2001 Toyota Tacoma for trade? It's a 2.7L 4x4 Manual Transmission in great condition. Market for this in SoCal is about $10,000. lmk what you think, I'm very interested in your RS.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I wouldn’t sell a car to this guy, giving a fair warning he came took a look at the car, sounded very interested. Test drove it and smashed gears, and never replied back. I should have looked at his joined date. My mistake. But the car is not for sale anymore after doing all the major upgrades!

hey dude you still have the car available for sale ? i am in orange county aswell and i like to talk to you if you still have the car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts