Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
1995 Impreza LX, 2000 LGT wags
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2000 legacy gt wagon with a 2004 wrx engine, transmission and dash swap started. The wrx only had 40,xxx miles on it. When I got the car, it didn't come with everything needed, so it still needs a rear diff, legacy 5spd wagon driveshaft, and a very few miscellaneous vacum/turbo lines under the hood. The wiring has been merged using the wrx wiring harness to connect the lights, fuel pump and doors. I really wanted to finish this unique project but I need to consolidate cars, and started working a 2nd full time job, so putting this up to see if anyone is interested in finishing it and having an awesome, rare $10,000 car. Comes with steelies with good winter tires
$3000 takes the whole car!

willing to part out, the whole legacy shell for $800, having problems with getting the rusted rear subframe out, havent gotten a torch on it, so that would probably get the last 2 big bolts out but I just don't have the time, comes with steelies and snow tires that probably are worth $300 themselves.

04 wrx engine, transmission, dash, ecu, wiring which has been merged with the body of the legacy, crossmember, fuel pump now $2,000

Due to low compression numbers in 3 and 4, I'm holding off on selling the engine until I tear it apart and diagnose what's causing low numbers

Attachments

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, have had this for a couple months. I really wanted to get it running for winter, but no time lately. The coupe needs some work, and last week in that first storm i couldn't stop and took out some electric fence posts/was sideways in a ditch. so banged up the drivers side, and rocker panels..

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
still have it goin on, still not a lot of time. have a rear subframe and driveshaft now, would take $4,000, or would consider splitting the engine trans and legacy body

1 - 20 of 34 Posts