Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
ALL THE STI PARTS
01 RSTI w/07 EJ257, Brembos
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOT MINE - Mod list looks decent though, especially for the price

2000 Subaru 2.5RS - $4800 (Pawtucket, RI)

Date: 2011-12-13, 11:47AM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

2000 RS Coupe Silverthorn Metallic
152k miles on body

Engine has ~100k miles, was replaced after a timing belt broke at 140k, engine is out of a 2003 Impreza TS (same as stock EJ253)
Delta 1000 cams, oversized valves, heads lightly ported and all assembled by Delta Camshaft all done at time of engine swap ($1k job)
HG, waterpump, timing belt as well as all associated seals and gaskets all done at that time Using the 42 Motorsports Full Engine Gasket Kit Link
new Autozone gold battery, plugs, wires also done at this time.
Crawford SRS30 ECU
Also installed while engine was out was Exedy OEM Clutch and Fidanza lightweight flywheel
Megan racing motor mounts, pitch stop, tranmission mount

KYB AGX /w lowering springs (rear struts were just replaced with new ones 5k miles ago)
saggy butt spacers
Borla Headers w/ Supers High Flow Cat / Borla axleback
short shift
Sedan spoiler is on the car now but I still have the coupe one if you would prefer it.
06 WRX TR seats F/R
New old stock 2.5RS embrodered floor mats purchased earlier this year
Two sets of wheels 98 goldies with good sumitomo summer tires, and 5 spoke painted gunmetal with Blizzaks which are a little worn and probably closer to all seasons then snows at this point. Take your pick of wheels or pay my asking price and take them both.

All 4 wheel bearings have been replaced recently (FR 15k m ago, FL 6k m ago, both rears 4k miles ago)
Starter replaced 6k miles ago
Rear brakes 4k miles ago Stoptech Centric rotors / hawk pads
Front brakes 10-12k old, Autozone duralast pads/rotors.

Problems:
Rear o2 sensor and E-brake are not working, I have an appointment on Thursday to at a shop to address both issues.
Large crack in the front windshield on the far passenger side running north to south, it has been there since I bought the car. I have gotten two inspection stickers with the crack there so have not bothered to fix it.
Paint is far from perfect, a few knicks and dings here and there with the front bumper being the worst of it.
It did have rust on the rear wheel wells which I DIY repaired a few months back by sanded down to bare metal, treated with POR15, added some fiberglass body filler, and painted.

I believe that covers all upgrades, recent maintenance, and current issues.

Reason for sale:
I need a bigger car and hopefully will be picking up an LGT wagon in the next week or two. It runs great, is a ton of fun to drive and I wish I had room to keep it.

Price: $4800 OBO

I'd prefer call or text to weed out spam 401 three three eight 3148

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.