Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
00' RS SRP, 00' Ver.8 RS swap
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update! PRICE DROP! $6200.

I have decided to sell off my SRP RS. Car has 158,xxx miles on Chassis and approx. 50k on the engine. I just finished up building my other RS and found myself just simply not wanting to deal with two RSs that both deserve a lot of attention. Downsizing my garage! So the short on this RS is I have owned it since this past summer, it was a replacement for my previous DD RS that was totaled in an accident. Since I have had it I have done quite a bit of work swapping over all my good parts from my totaled car and at the same time running into some engine troubles which has resulted in the car getting the low mileage replacement motor out of a 2001 RS.

The Goods:
Engine/Drivetrain:
- Motor has only approx. 50k miles! Will provide all documentation of motor purchase and swap out work. I run only conventional 5w30 Castrol GTX every 3k.
- Exedy Light Weight Flywheel
- Spec Stage one Clutch
- Light weight crank pulley and alternator pulley, they are GoFastBit pulleys
- K&N air filter
- Transmission runs great, shifts smooth, I run Motul Gear 300 with a full bottle of synchromesh in my transmissions.
- US STi cat back modified to fit properly.
- Random Tech High flow cat, I also just purchased a new OEM cat pipe for inspection since the RTHF trips cat codes.

Suspension:
- KYB AGX struts with Ion Performance springs, which are essentially exact springs rates of Ver 6 STi tarmac springs but are a progressive wound spring set.
- WRX rear sway bar.
- Front strut mount bar, I would have to double check the brand of the bar, not 100% sure.

Exterior:
I would put it at 8.5/10 for a 12 year old vehicle.
- Car was repainted approximately year and half ago by previous owner, who was a auto body guy. Exterior the car is very clean, a few small dings and normal wear and tear but in excellent condition.
- Rear bumper has a small crack on the right side of the license plate well and a couple small scratches from some ass hat bumping it. But i do have a spare rear bumper cover that is BRP but is intact with no crack, would need a little work to clean it up and repaint but I would include this with the car if you want.
- Car is sexy clean wingless!!! deck holes are shaved and filled in properly.

Interior:
I would put the interior at 8/10.
- It is super clean, I am anal retentive about a clean interior.
- Pioneer head unit that is awesome, except for the radio not working. not sure if its the head unit or antenna. I was planning on trying another headunit I have to see which of the two the problem is.
- All Infinity Kappa speakers, sound quality is superb.
- Grey 2.5RS carpet floor mats
- 2 pod A pillar gauge pack, Air/Fuel and Oil pressure, oil pressure gauge is not hooked up though.
- Only bad things in the interior are the driver side seat has a lot of wear on the door side and is tearing and there are some nick in the rear door panels that are not even bad but are things that bother me more than most people.

Wheels:
- Gold Speedline Six spoke, 16" wheels with 225/50/16 Continental Extreme Contact DWS tires with easily 90%+ life left.

Asking $6250, but I have a couple extras things that can go with car has options.

Options:
- I have an extra set of Stock six spoke RS wheels +$250, are in excellent condition 9.5/10.
- A full set of Red 4 pot brake caliper set with rotors, pads, ss lines, and hardware. + $450.

That pretty sums the car up, so here is a link to the pics!!!!!

http://photobucket.com/radlad25rssrp

Thanks for looking!
Matt

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive flown and driven a car back from neveda before.... road trip!!!! but i defintely understand the difficulty of it!

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i got no problem with reasonable offers! but just no low balling please!!!

·
Registered
2000 Impreza OBS
2 Posts
Very interested! Looking for an 00 or 01 rs25. Love this one! Still got it? I have the money cash, but my budget is supposed to be under 5000. Can I talk you down to 5500?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts