Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
'00 Impreza RS
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright fellas,

I couldn't sell the car as a whole like I wanted, and I sure as hell am not taking it to the junk yard. I'd rather help the community out instead. In return, you will help me get a new vehicle (yes! I am still looking!).

For now, I am only getting rid of the interior and exterior body pieces. The drive train & suspension parts will be for sale last as I need the car to be mobile.

When sending me a PM, please put the item name in the subject line & when sending the payment via paypal, please include a note of the item you are paying for and your rs25.com username. It's easier to track things this way :)

ITEMS ALREADY SOLD:

Gorilla intake
fog lights
fog covers
turn signals
bumper vents
map/reading light w/ hardware
center console w/ lid
Center dash trim with vents and pocket lid
glove box

ITEMS FOR SALE:

Inner door handles L+R - $29 shipped for both

Semi-new blower motor resistor - $35 shipped

Driver side corner light - $25 shipped

Cup holder (works great) - $25 shipped

Radio / HVAC housing - $35 shipped

L+R kicker panels - $65 shipped for both sides

E-brake trim w/ working mirror switch - $45 shipped

Shifter trim, boot & knob - $30 shipped

Sony Xplod MP3 player w/ remote, plug&play harness, pocket and mounting brackets - $100 shipped

Radio & HVAC trim /w ashtray and aux plug-in - $35 shipped

L+R door panels w/ all trim and mounting hardware - $100 picked up -OR- $150 shipped via Greyhound

Rear seats (has 2 burn holes) - $35 picked up -OR- $90 shipped via Greyhound

·
Registered
'00 Impreza RS
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Going out there right now to strip a bunch of the interior out. Any requests for a particular item other than what's already been mentioned?

·
Registered
'00 Impreza RS
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All PM's replied fellas. Those who are waiting on pics, I will have them shortly as promised. I'm getting A LOT of messages, so please be patient while awaiting a reply from me.

For now, I am only getting rid of the interior and exterior body pieces. The drive train & suspension parts are not for sale yet as I need the car to be mobile. It still runs like a champ. Pics will be up with prices very soon. Stay tuned!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts