2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS GC8 Coupe

Year: 2000

Model: Impreza 2.5RS GC8 Coupe (Manual Transmission)

Miles: 209,429

Modifications: Cat-back exhaust with Magnaflow muffler, Rally Armor mudflaps, K&N air filter

Engine Condition: Runs and drives great. Only minor issue is on the hottest days here in Phoenix (above 110 degrees) the engine temperature will get a little warm if the car is idling too long with the AC running. But the car has never overheated on me while driving.

Interior condition: The expected wear and tear from 22 years of regular use in the Arizona sun. Leather interior. Front seats are coming apart at the seams, so I put seat covers over them. Back seats are a little scratched but in better condition.

Body condition: The expected wear and tear from 22 years in the Arizona sun. Paint is faded, especially on the roof, and is peeling off in some spots. A few small dents from hail damage that occurred many years ago.

Known defects or problems: Driver side window does not go down. Not sure what the culprit is. Cracked windshield will need to be replaced.

Comments about the car: Air Conditioning works great and was recharged a few years ago. Power steering hose has a very slow leak that drips just a few drops every day. I have owned this car for 12 years. It was my daily driver for ten years, and during the last two years I drive it 2-3 times a week. Have to sell it because we have replaced it with a bigger family car and cannot justify keeping it.

$6,000