Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to install a kill switch on my 2000 impreza 2.5rs and i cant find the fuel pump relay, i tried using the ignition wire but i cut the wrong wire and screwed up my dash lights, but its all good i already used heat shrink connectors to put them back together ill probably have to go back and use crimping and heat shrink connectors for safety but idk, if anyone has any tips on how to properly connect wires back together after screwing up thatd be great, but i also need help on finding the fuel pump relay google is no help i can only find forester relays and its not in the same location! Any help please and thank you!

·
Registered
2001 Black RS Coupe
53 Posts
I think you should be good if you crimped them back together and heat shrank them. I wouldn't stress about it. The next notch up to repair would be soldering the wires. I wouldn't bother unless you have been having problems.

B46 Green Connector: Fuel pump relay. That is what I found. Use it at your own discretion. Good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found it thanks! I did accidentally cause a short on my car tho but its all good now, i have the switch ready to wire up.Thanks!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts