Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Will any repairs need to be done to the car in the near future or is it all good to go? How much life is left on the clutch?

·
Registered
2000 2.5RS coupe Red
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Clean Carfax?
I have no idea if the carfax is clean on it. I can give you the vin number if you would like. I have only owned the car for about 4 months, and I had nothing go wrong with it during that time.

Will any repairs need to be done to the car in the near future or is it all good to go? How much life is left on the clutch?
The maintenance is fairly kept up on it and I can't think of anything it will need. I forgot to mention in the ad, but the clutch has been replaced with an ACT clutch, so the clutch is in good shape.

·
Registered
04 Impereza RS PSM
312 Posts
Where in WI?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2000 RS-T coupe
73 Posts
This is a very clean RS coupe!
I'm sure you won't have problems selling it for what you've asked.
GLWS.

·
Registered
2000 Impreza 2.5RS BRP
3,555 Posts
Very clean car! As a side note, that's a version 1/2 rear bumper skin, not a version 6. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
2000, impreza RS 2.5, silver
5 Posts
BUMP for a fellow Milwaukee Res RS25.
Clean. I have seen this thing a few times in person.

Worth the money in my opinion but that is just my $.02

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
I can't leave the state due to legal reasons, but would you be willing to drive it down into the Illinois border? I'm waiting on a check from my insurance company and may be able to give you what you're asking for. I used to own one of these until the motor blew, and because I live in an apartment complex I had to sell the shell or be forced to pay tickets on the car because it didn't run. No other car in this price range matches what the RS25 provides and I long to own one again.

·
Registered
2000 2.5RS coupe Red
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can't leave the state due to legal reasons, but would you be willing to drive it down into the Illinois border? I'm waiting on a check from my insurance company and may be able to give you what you're asking for. I used to own one of these until the motor blew, and because I live in an apartment complex I had to sell the shell or be forced to pay tickets on the car because it didn't run. No other car in this price range matches what the RS25 provides and I long to own one again.
pm sent

1 - 20 of 24 Posts