·
Registered
2000 Impreza RS
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
158 Posts
Someone's getting a good deal at $600 and no reserve! I'd throw a few grand on it but I have too many already and nowhere to put it -_-

·
Super Moderator
2000 RSTi
1,125 Posts
Yeah that's wierd that it hasn't taken off. Members here have sold RS's with rust holes for much more than that.

·
Super Moderator
2000 RSTi
1,125 Posts
Ahhh that makes more sense

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yeah its up to $6200 with 5 days left so that's more like it. I've never seen those seats before. Are those leather seats the factory option or is that a custom job?

·
Registered
2000 Impreza RS
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah its up to $6200 with 5 days left so that's more like it. I've never seen those seats before. Are those leather seats the factory option or is that a custom job?
I'm a little surprised at how quickly people bid on it to that price. With cars, I'm always skeptical (maybe unnecessarily) at simple "red flags" such as the seller didn't even bother to do a half-assed vacuum job. And I didn't look at any the pictures very closely beyond that. If I were interested in this car, I'd have quite a few questions for the seller.

Allegedly, leather seats were a factory option, but this is actually the first time I have ever seen leather seats in an RS, so I'm not sure if they are the factory ones.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Leather seats were definitely an option in 2001, likely 2000 as well as there weren't any major changes between those two years (aside from the carbon fiber accent trim for the interior). The leather option is pretty rare since most buyers of the car weren't going to spring for the extra few grand on a sporty rally car.

The owner of this specific car replaced the factory trim with 2001 carbon fiber trim, but left the gauges alone (I believe 2001 had factory carbon fiber print in the gauge cluster, or at least my first one did.) The original RS leather interior I've only ever seen in all black, so these may have been reupholstered along with the door cards or they may have been factory. The ivory leather looks really new and if you look at the driver side door card insert it looks to be coming apart a little, suggesting aftermarket installation.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I thought about it, but the price was too rich for me for a car that didn't have any undercarriage pictures. The seller didn't do a good job taking pictures of that car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts