·
Registered
26,087 Posts
i believe it's like 50lbs heavier.

·
Registered
MY99 GF4 EJ227 JDM 6spd
5,268 Posts
I tend to belive that the Sedan is more balanced and more rigid. (whaa!!??) something like that.

Anyways, what JZ oo7 said. But i think it's like 100lbs...

·
Registered
1995 AWD Brilliant Red Subaru
723 Posts
I remember reading somwehre..but i believe the difference in weight was about 5 bls, and the sedan is slightly more sturdy because of the a piller and not the piller used with a coupe(b piller?)

·
Registered
1995 AWD Brilliant Red Subaru
723 Posts
I remember reading somwehre..but i believe the difference in weight was about 5 bls, and the sedan is slightly more sturdy because of the a piller and not the piller used with a coupe(b piller?)

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
xtorted-legacy said:
hey look, double post! i believe it was more than 5lbs.

·
Registered
144 Posts
xtorted-legacy said:
According to the Subaru Impreza manufacturer's brochure, the difference in weight with IDENTICAL options is 5 lbs.

·
Registered
144 Posts
xtorted-legacy said:
According to the 2001 Subaru Impreza manufacturer's brochure, the difference in weight with IDENTICAL options is 5 lbs.

curb weight 2.5 RS coupe manual: 2820 lbs.
curb weight 2.5 RS sedan manual: 2825 lbs.
curb weight 2.5 RS coupe auto: 2870 lbs.
curb weight 2.5 RS sdean auto: 2875 lbs.

curb weight L coupe manual: 2730 lbs.
curb weight L sedan manual: 2735 lbs.
curb weight L coupe auto: 2800 lbs.
curb weight L sedan auto: 2805 lbs.

·
Registered
144 Posts
sorry about the double post... hit the submit button before i entered the info... then realized I had already submitted it once. and I can't delete my own post.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
JZ oo7 said:
hey look, double post! i believe it was more than 5lbs.

ok, i am wrong. it is only 5lbs. :lol: the most important part of life is admitting that you have been wrong.

·
Registered
2001 Magic Mobile
939 Posts
Yep it was 5lb. Amazing how the weight difference is so low compared to the weight difference in other cars with coupe & sedan.

·
Registered
MY99 GF4 EJ227 JDM 6spd
5,268 Posts
talk about wrong! Look at my post!!

no flames please....:run:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Have you guys forgotten where you guys are??? It's RS25... no one's gonna WTLW you or whatever for getting some math wr0ng...

Don't trip guys... the Sentra owner gots your back :biggest:

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
FuJi K said:
talk about wrong! Look at my post!!

no flames please....:run:
you only thought it was off by 100lbs! :lol: yea, this is RS25.com, there are no WTLW.

and by the way, i like my coupe, it's 5lbs lighter than your sedan :roflmao:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts