Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

121 - 140 of 906 Posts

·
Registered
01 Impreza RS, Aspen White
275 Posts
just ordered mine... very anxious and excited to throw this on, as the jerkiness in 1st and 2nd is killing me. once i get mine, ill definitely recommend my brother get one for his wrx

·
Registered
01 BRP Impreza 2.5RS Sedan
456 Posts
just wondering if you still have them for sale.
few questions here. what's the difference between the standard kit and upgrade kit? just the color of the taps? also does the 2.5RS kit fit through all years from GC to GD?
very interested and would like to purchase it. thanks

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
i think hes currently on like a small vacation trip but he comes on here and there so im sure hell be able to help you out when he gets back on next time

08 STI & 71 FJ40 & ruckus
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Thanks keven. Yes, i have kits in stock and ready to ship. the difference between those two kits is just the ring terminals. on is a standard tin plated copper and the other one is gold plated copper. both work great. The kits do fit differently and i have directions for mostt year cars :D
as keven said, i am out of town till the 2nd of nov.
So all kits will be shipped after then

08 STI & 71 FJ40 & ruckus
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
I think you can use paypal with out an account now, but yes i do take money orders also. please PM me for an address if you want to pay that way.
Thanks
Shane

·
Registered
99 RS RBP
436 Posts
ok then I think im deff. going to get the grounding and the upgraded stock wiring to just do it all at once and add that nice flare to boot. PM with an address if its ok with you that i use a money order.

-Matt

·
Registered
01 BRP Impreza 2.5RS Sedan
456 Posts
i dunno why....when i try to pay through ur site by paypal...i have to input my credit card info again.....and my paypal acct suppose to hv my cc info already. :S

121 - 140 of 906 Posts