Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

21 - 40 of 906 Posts
08 STI & 71 FJ40 & ruckus
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
we will have them for a very long time. so no worrys.

as for the above who just orderd, it will be shipped out either tonight or tomorow.
Thanks
Shane

·
Registered
2001 White 2.5RS Coupe
1,204 Posts
Hey Paranoid. Where did you get the bulbs that you switched out of in the dash? I Drive an 01 RS and The bulbs glow green in the dash like the rpm and gas speedometer you know. I always wanted to change the color of the bulbs just didnt know where to get them and if I can do that?

·
Registered
2001 White 2.5RS Coupe
1,204 Posts
Hey is there difference in the uprade or just the terminals. Oh and how many wires does the kit come with? And are those are the only once you need?
NEW, the super upgrade kit includes all soldered ends to the kit, for super low resistance. Is that one better then the first 1 and 2nd kit?

·
Registered
2005 Subaru 2.5 RS Wagon Silve
1,441 Posts
All I can say is WOW this is awesome! and WeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The grounding kit exceeded my expectations by alot! It honestly makes my 05' RS feel newer than new. No more jerkiness in 1st and the RPM's feel alot smoother, your car will coast after accelerating in 1st! For some reason it felt like my engine just woke up as well. I know it shouldn’t add HP, but my car feels faster. And you gotta trust your butt. :burnout: Come-on just go spend the $40 and get the kit and feel the deference instead of just reading about them. You won’t be disappointed.

Drew Brashler

1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Sorry about the directions. Looks like when my orginal thread got deleated he replaced it with the old one. I have changed the directions to on line ones as its more clear and can have larger pictures.
I send you an email with the directions.
Thanks
Shane

·
Registered
'05 RS,1970 AMX,1965 Austin-He
187 Posts
I drove the car today ('05 RS) with the 55$ upgrade kit installed. One wire was alittle short, but I made it work. The car is noticably smoother up to 5000 rpm. It feels smoother right off the line but I'm still getting used to the ETC.

1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
which wire was short? if you let me konw the lenght you need i will get one sent out ASAP.
Sorry about that
Thanks
Shane

oldcardude said:
I drove the car today ('05 RS) with the 55$ upgrade kit installed. One wire was alittle short, but I made it work. The car is noticably smoother up to 5000 rpm. It feels smoother right off the line but I'm still getting used to the ETC.

·
Registered
2000 Subaru 2.5RS BRP
2 Posts
Just ordered an order for the super kit in blue. I really hope it's as good as everyone's saying. :D

·
Registered
2001 Subaru 2.5 RS Blue pearl
60 Posts
Just ordered mine aswell. I went with the black wiring, I look foward to installation. This will be my very first mod (besides my unothordox L.W.P.) Which was on the car when I bought it. Cant wait to get it!!
Greg.

21 - 40 of 906 Posts