21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
'01 2.5RS STM Sedan
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
What do you guys think? Did I upgrade?
View attachment 86810
Thank you to everyone involved in this again. I can't tell you have many people I have told about this just because of how amazing this project is from start to finish. You guys are the best, and it reinforces my love of this community and of car communities in general.
A perfect representation as to the purpose of this project. Enjoy them!

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs
12 Posts
I was wondering if anybody made new 2.5 mats, now I know. Seriously, these are really impressive.
Huge props to you guys

·
Registered
'01 2.5RS STM Sedan
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Coupe, Sedan, and Hatch all share the same floor pan design. The only difference would be the seat mounting points on the coupe, which unaffects the floor mat pattern.

These will fit any 1993-2001 Subaru Impreza. They also fit 1995-1999 Subaru Legacy's quite well!

·
Registered
93 L Wagon 1.8L
657 Posts
I wish they could say something besides 2.5RS. Id sure love a set of floor mats but my swapped 1993L wagon was never a 2.5RS.

·
Registered
'01 2.5RS STM Sedan
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
My wallet is being tempted
I definitely think you need a set!

I wish they could say something besides 2.5RS. Id sure love a set of floor mats but my swapped 1993L wagon was never a 2.5RS.
Reach out anyway and maybe you could work something out with them. The logo as seen here was developed by a community member (DLer), so you may need an external graphic designer to help develop something for you.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts