Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Subaru 2.5RS
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, so I've decided to convert my daily 01 rs to my race car as I just recently got a bugeye. I'm selling basically all of the interior parts besides the dash but am selling dash pieces. Also selling the spare tire and a/c condenser which is basically brand new. Selling my version 6 front bumper with the fog lights and corner lights. The paint is roughed up and it has a crack underneath but overall in decent condition. Im asking $200 for the bumper with all the lights included. I have both stock driver and passenger seats with brackets that are in good condition. Asking $100 for both seats or OBO. I also have a bunch of miscellaneous interior pieces that I don't need and as well as the water fluid reservoir. Everything has been taken out of the car and ready to sell. Best way to reach me is by texting me at 703-475-5204 and I'll respond right away. I prefer to do local pickup but depending on the item I will ship on buyer's expense. Don't have a pricetag on everything so just make me an offer an anything.

Items SOLD
-Seat Buckles
-Complete Trunk Interior
-A pillars
-B pillars
-C pillars

Link for pictures Update your browser to use Google Drive - Google Drive Help

·
Registered
2001 impreza 2.5rs coupe
1 Posts
Oh man! Been looking for driver side power window motor for my 01 coupe. Need the female and male connector with it if available. If so how much to ship to vancouver british columbia?

·
2.5RSMatt
118 Posts
I think there's someone on the god awful facebook platform rs25 group looking for a coupe interior door card.

·
Registered
0 Posts
interested in the whole trunk interior

Been looking for the complete trunk interior, plus the rear plastics around the rear quarter glass and the plastics below it on both sides.If you can hit me up with prices on everything I would be appreciate it.

Thank you,

1 - 19 of 19 Posts