Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
MY99 GF4 EJ227 JDM 6spd
5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there gonna be a 2.5 RS vs ................. forum?

should we have one or should we just leave it alone and drive safely?

FuJi

·
Registered
MY99 GF4 EJ227 JDM 6spd
5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
clubwrx has one.........should we have one as well?

it would be interesting to see some race stories....

but...........

this would lead to more street racing and that would be bad......:boxer:

maybe better to not have one..........what do you think RS25.com?

FuJi

·
Registered
95 Posts
yes, and clubwrx sucks ass...so what's your point? You want this one to go down the shitter before it even gets going?

·
Registered
MY99 GF4 EJ227 JDM 6spd
5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2Point5RS said:
Just keep the race stories in OT!

Wow, I'm such a problem solver! :nuetron:

yeah we can do that.................:)

lets keep it safe out there.
save it for the track!!:D

nuf said
FuJi

·
Registered
745 Posts
I find street racing to be rather boring and dangerous. I used to do, but I started acting stupid. I grew up a little, got married.. had a kid.. ya know. :) Anyways, the last time I did it, the civic got pulled over. I felt a little guilty, but he asked for it!! Literally.. he rolled his window down, and asked me to race. I wasn't going to until he said that he his car had a faster take off then mine. :lol: :devil:

:run:

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
JGard18 said:
yes, and clubwrx sucks ass...so what's your point? You want this one to go down the shitter before it even gets going?
haha...good point....NO KILLS FORUM!!! that is the FIRST sign of disaster. Street racing is for punk kids mainly between 16-20 who think their 1.6 litre honda is HOT shizz-nit. God i soo want to built this 68 RS/SS Camaro i have drawn up...i was looking upwards of 825 horse/750 Torque on a 358 Cu In Small block chevy....now you want to talk about HOT!!

·
Registered
392 Posts
DO it Do it Do it.. make the camaro... I want a ride though... :sunny:
That sounds awesome... just make sure it's quiet with a silencer or something.. you'll surprise everyone if you do it..

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
rbehny said:
DO it Do it Do it.. make the camaro... I want a ride though... :sunny:
That sounds awesome... just make sure it's quiet with a silencer or something.. you'll surprise everyone if you do it..
as soon as the impreza is done i plan on starting, i've got the bug...damn cars. i'm not sure how quiet it will be witha dual 3" exhaust but we'll see those HP numbers were NA i maybe decide to strap and LT-1 togeter with an ATI blower for a lil more reliability and driveability. but in any case when and if it is done i'll be offering rides(but man will it be a money pit). back On topic...no kills section, i don't support street racing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts