Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
I personally would pay 15k for a clean no stories coupe.
How much would a clean coupe, that's already 06 wrx swapped, without a motor, go for?
4/2 pots, bugeye seats, all the other fun parts.
Was running 400whp, before parkin it, last fall.
Needed the motor, elsewhere.

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'99 2.5RS
103 Posts
Much less than that. Personally, most mods don’t add value. Unless I was going to do them anyway and can be verified they were done properly. I rather pay more for turn key than someone else’s left over project. That’s just me though. I don’t represent most buyers.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Much less than that. Personally, most mods don’t add value. Unless I was going to do them anyway and can be verified they were done properly. I rather pay more for turn key than someone else’s left over project. That’s just me though. I don’t represent most buyers.
Agreed!
Funny part.. I bought it turn key.. Iwire harness, big name shop did the swap, etc, etc, etc.. "All done, so so"

I still felt it was a project car.. lol.. So I re-did the stuff that bothered me and drove it till fall.. Pulled the motor for my auto FXT.(winter ride)

Big name shop, doesn't mean, up to par...

Anyways.. I was just wondering your take on it..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Agreed!
Funny part.. I bought it turn key.. Iwire harness, big name shop did the swap, etc, etc, etc.. "All done, so so"

I still felt it was a project car.. lol.. So I re-did the stuff that bothered me and drove it till fall.. Pulled the motor for my auto FXT.(winter ride)

Big name shop, doesn't mean, up to par...

Anyways.. I was just wondering your take on it..

Thats such a clean car

·
Registered
55 Posts
Somehow missed the one from yesterday, but two more posted:

10/28/21: $??? (119,000 miles, mostly stock)

10/29/21: $??? (45,000 miles shown, EJ205 Swapped)

Man that 205 swapped one is going to go for gobs of money, I don't even want to know what it'll wind up selling for. It's basically like 90% of what I want to build, so I'm curious to see what it goes for.

The automatic one is interesting, I didn't know the gc8 coupes had an optional leather door card trim package? Unless he got it upholstered by a shop?

·
Registered
55 Posts
It'll hit the 30s. People on BAT are batshit crazy. We're at 14k with 7 days to go. I felt bad about buying my coupe blind from the west coast and then seeing it had more warts than I realized, but after seeing these prices I feel like I stole it at 5k plus transportation (6500 total). Its just dents and the slightest bit of rust that's easy to replace. And shitty doorcards. And an awful over the top sound system that I plan on ripping out. And an engine that's pretty much about to die.

But still, I've seen shells in worse condition sell above 7k in facebook market so I can't beat myself up too much over what I did.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts