Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Banned
NOT ENOUGH SUBIES
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Auto part Engine Automotive engine part Metalworking Engineering
We built these heads for our new website pictures, now just ready to ship out.

Std. valves, three angle cut, surfaced, pressure checked, this set of heads does not come with cams, however, If you want the modified cams I will give you 25% off the cost of cam grinds and will need to do your cores.

Jon @ Delta Cam

· Registered
94 Posts
Jon, I have a complete set of 98 DOHC heads, with cams and everything. Can we make some kind of deal where I would send you my complete heads, plus cash, and you regrind my cams, and send back with those new heads of yours?

Let me know, very interested. Please pm.

Thanks
Vlad

· Registered
2000 RS Powered by Haltech
113 Posts
could you machine them for turbo oil and water plumbing for me? I have a complete set of '98 heads at my house. I would be willing to do some kind of trade plus cash.....plus I live in seattle. PM me if interested

· Banned
NOT ENOUGH SUBIES
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Are the prices the same for SOHC and DOHC?

Can you please show the price vs headwork for each step point all the way to $1850
the DOHC heads cost more because the cams 4 vs. 2 and the amount of time it requires to set the valve lash in the DOHC. where the SOHC lash is simply set with a screw adjustment. The various stages are based on Valves requested,cams requested, and the biggest is port work cost and time.

Jon

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.