Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find some different bumpers for my 1999 Subaru Legacy L 30th year anniversary edition? I’ve looked high and low and I’m lost. I’m trying to do a unique build.

·
Registered
374 Posts
On Ebay search for Subaru JDM bumper and filter by used. I just saw a GTB or GTB limited bumper on there. Might have been later and a B5 or something thought

·
Super Moderator
2000 RSTi
1,065 Posts
Everyone is welcome here but I think searching for Subaru Legacy parts on a Subaru Legacy forum may yield better results

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On Ebay search for Subaru JDM bumper and filter by used. I just saw a GTB or GTB limited bumper on there. Might have been later and a B5 or something thought
Will they fit up with the old bumper mounts? I’m new to the Subaru/JDM life lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Everyone is welcome here but I think searching for Subaru Legacy parts on a Subaru Legacy forum may yield better results
You’re probably right. I’ve just been searching high and low and have yet to find anything. So now I’m asking around different places to see if anyone else has found anything I haven’t.

·
Super Moderator
2000 RSTi
1,065 Posts
No idea on the JDM fitment, but I do know they changed to the new body style in japan a year or two earlier than here. The newer stuff won't have a chance of fitting without serious body work.

·
Registered
1995 EZ30 Coupe
888 Posts
There's a Nissan bumper that fits with very little modification, I do believe it's from an older skyline.

I was looking for alternative bumpers for my 97 LGT, it seems there aren't many options stateside.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts