Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
RBP RSTI
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling my 99 Impreza L Coupe.
Its in great mechanical condition, No issues, Drives great.
Interior is in excellent condition
Zero rust
original paint
2002 WRX wheels (comes with steelies that have winter tires)
OEM rear spoiler
everything works as it should including the AC, Heat, Power windows, stereo...
Never been in an accident, Clean title

This car could be used as a perfect swap candidate being the lightest impreza model the L with no sunroof and other things that makes it lighter than the RS.
Or it would make an excellent reliable daily driver. The 2.2 is famous for being so reliable and getting good gas mileage.

I recently drove the car to San Jose and back with no issues and got a little over 30 MPG.

Disclosures: The body has a few dime sized dings which is expected from a car of this age.
The paint isn't perfect but no major defects or paint oxidation. If you invest in a claybar and polish it will be perfect.
Some rock chips in the front bumper.

Miles: 154,000
Asking price: 5800
Contact info: Bob (949) 521 1961 (call or text)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey! It's my old L! Did you come back up to San Jose again? Shame that you're letting it go already.

Good luck on the sale! This thing has brand spanking new battery, air filter, gaskets (valve / spark), and plugs before it left me.

·
Registered
RBP RSTI
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey! It's my old L! Did you come back up to San Jose again? Shame that you're letting it go already.

Good luck on the sale! This thing has brand spanking new battery, air filter, gaskets (valve / spark), and plugs before it left me.
Hows it going. Yea I bought it for this snow season to take up to the mountains. Aside from taking it to Utah and back a few weeks ago there has been zero snow on the west coast so I have no use for it :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts