Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also Cams flywheels clucth header cat back exhaust Tein cooilovers and some more P1 spoiler is getting painted

Attachments

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:biggest:
this is my light weith dry cell battery. 89.99 shipped to my door step. Warrantied up to 3 years. light Most people put them under their pass seat or trunk.

Attachments

·
Registered
646 Posts
I learned my lesson in 99 with a ticket for having a nitrous system in a car. That was one potentially very expensive fine that I wouldn't want to repeat.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
N/A Was it a point driving violation or just fine?
I heard as long as it is not connected i am good to go .. Whats the real deal on Nitrous laws??

thanks richie

·
Registered
646 Posts
If you search the archives on nasioc you can probably find the response I got from the Maryland MVA after I got my ticket. You can lose your license and the fine can go as high as $10K. They have a bunch of little requirements that you have to meet like the hazmat stickers on your vehicle and all that crap. By disconnected they literally mean no lines running to the bottle and not just having the valve on the bottle closed. Contact your DMV/MVA in your state and they will tell you exactly what the law is and before you try to figure it out yourself make sure to ask a lawyer and not some asshole from the shop who sold it to you like I did. I removed the system and turned it over to the court, still paid a small fine but a trooper friend of mine knew the cop who issued the ticket and talked to him so come court time he was OK with me just paying a small fine and handing over the nitrous kit.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Nice, I want to see some numbers man. How much shot are you running?

Graham

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i think around a 50-60 shot.The venom Vcn runs in Nitrous %. Not shot. So its wierd.
I will run it soon

·
Registered
20 Posts
Who did you order your dry cell from? That is a very cool setup and would free up some room up front....as well as a small amount of weight, right?

Thanks,
Doug

·
Registered
RSTi, STi V6, BRZ Turbo
6,318 Posts
The Venom is capable of a 180 shot of juice. I used to run a 90 shot. When the cop saw mine, he said "Nitrous eh? That will get you into trouble fast!" Not another word about it after that.
Kevin

1 - 16 of 16 Posts