Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1999 Imprezza OBS Black
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
FINALLY, just got my clear corners (depo) and bumper signal lights, Stupid UPS lost my clear side marker lights so I have paid for them they have been shipped and UPS says they have been delivered, BUT NOPE, guess I am SOL.

Weekend can't come quick enough, time to install, fog lights, clear corners and bumper signal lights ( should also be side marker lights :( (but I ain't bitter) :letitout:

Pics to follow.

·
Registered
98 OBS
676 Posts
nice looking wagon! i wish i had found a 99 like yours but i have it's 98 twin :D

·
Registered
1999 Imprezza OBS Black
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
nice looking wagon! i wish i had found a 99 like yours but i have it's 98 twin :D
looking forward to more updates :) front end sexy time haha
Thanks guys,

News of the day, Found my clear side marker lights, some stupid law office picked them up from my friends mailbox thinking it was an employee's package.
I now have everything I ordered and tomorrow all my new shinny lights get installed :D

This little changing lights project is now running into a month long task, but whens it done I won't care :)

·
Registered
1999 Imprezza OBS Black
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
All lights are done finally, what better time to whore the F^&% out of it....

I suck at photography :(

·
Registered
1998 Black Impreza OBS
13 Posts
Really nice looking man! If you don't mind me asking where did you get the clear corners and bumper turn signals?

·
Registered
2k BRP wagon (sold) 06 MTBajaT
811 Posts
i see what you mean with the square fog lights especially with it all matching clear. Looks great! :D

·
Registered
1999 Imprezza OBS Black
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Really nice looking man! If you don't mind me asking where did you get the clear corners and bumper turn signals?
Thanks, I Got both off ebay, only place I could find them. The bumper turn signals are classic imprezza, search that and you'll find them.

i see what you mean with the square fog lights especially with it all matching clear. Looks great! :D
Yeah thanks thats why I had to go fog lamps to keep it clean and all the same lines and matchy matchy :)

my favorite color OBS! Clean car man
Thank you kind sir.

·
Registered
1999 Imprezza OBS Black
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I got winters now wrapping the stockies and it will be my set up for winters moving forward but I got Plans for the next couple months heading into summer.

NGK Iridium plugs and NGK wires.

JDM front Bumper mesh grill (below)

Mount Front PU JDM Lip (below, best pic I could find)

Install Godspeed SC-024 16 Way Adjustable Coilovers

And Lastly gunna put these bad boys on for summer - DRIFZ 303H FX 17's with NEXEN N3000 Summer tires 215/45R17

Once this is all done I will run it this way till motor goes at which point 2.5swap is in order then comes engine mods.

Cant freaking wait.

·
Registered
1999 Imprezza OBS Black
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Installed and by that i mean placed all new weather mats front and back for winter, its amazing what a simple set of winter mats can do to change the look and feel of the interior, LOVE IT!

·
Registered
1999 Imprezza OBS Black
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Some newer pics, not great quality winter setup too.

With summer right around the corner, my 17"rims and tires will be installed within a month, or here is hoping.

·
Registered
1999 Imprezza OBS Black
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

Ordered these today 17" Ruff Racing rims with NexenN3000 Summer tires, should have in less than 2 weeks, cant wait

·
Registered
1999 Imprezza OBS Black
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Nice progress. FYI that lip is for the v5/6 (or 2.5rs USDM) bumper. It won't fit the L bumpers
Thanks, the lip I was told would fit the L bumper also but may need a little force so thanks for the heads up, any suggestions for a good comparable? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
96 L Turbo Wagon
3,641 Posts
It won't even be close. It will work with a lot of modifying but then it looks bad. I remember seeing a picture of a member who did it but he had to rivet it a lot so it looked all scrunched up

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1999 Imprezza OBS Black
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
17"rims are installed. Pics to follow. However I have noticed already in very rare situations like heavy cornering I feel a slight rub or if there is a lot of weight in the car going over a bump the top of the fender I think barely touches the rubber.

Best suggestions to fix this, any helps as always is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1999 Imprezza OBS Black
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
So here is how it sits now for summer, pics aren't the greatest but you get the idea.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts