Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, just figure id post up an awesome car. Its my 1999 "L" 5 speed coupe. Car is in awesome condition! I'm the second owner of the car and has zero accidents in car fax. Car has just under 160k(158,xxx) and has some minor dents scratches. No surface rust on the quarter panels but a little bit under the driver side skirt(I suppose the first own hit something and never coated the raw sheet metal) Its nothing a body shop couldn't fix. I bought this from an awesome dealer in PA not to long ago and drove it to my NJ home with no issues what so ever. The pictures are of the car before it was detailed so you can imagine how much cleaner it looks even though it looks awesome as is. Of coarse like all Impreza's of this model the wing is faded and will need to be re-sprayed. Im asking $3500 obo. No hidden issues with the car everything works perfect just have an chance to get my own house and a good amount of the toys need to go. I'm located in Farmingdale NJ 07727 is my zip. You can call or text me. My number is 732-735-9519 Any question feel free to pm me, email me or call/text me. Email address is [email protected] Thanks for looking everything and enjoy the pictures.

Vin number: JS1GM4357XG402509

1 - 6 of 6 Posts