Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
North American Motorsports

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Nick Wagner and I am owner of North American Motorsports. We are based out of Tolland, Connecticut and specialize in aftermarket car parts and accessories. This is the first of hopefully many group buys I plan on running for this forum. Please check out our site at www.namotorsports.net

We need 10 orders to get these prices. As of right now Grillcraft only has the lower grille out for the 1999-2001 models. They will have the upper grille for the 1999-2001 coming out hopefully in February along with the grilles for the 2002-2003 Imprezzas.

Pricing:
Lower Grillcraft Grille - $110.00

Shipping:
Lower Grillcraft Grille - $20.00

Payment:
Paypal money to [email protected]

Send money orders to
P.O. Box 947
Tolland, CT 06084

When ordering please include the following:

1. Full name and address
2. Home Phone Number or Cell Phone
3. Email Address
4. Color of Kit (Silver, Black)

Thank you and if anyone has any questions, please email me at [email protected].

Nick Wagner

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is the picture of the black grille on Grillcraft's site. My friend has a silver one on his Imprezza and it looks great.

Black Lower Grillcraft Grille Picture

Please let me know if there are any other questions.

Nick Wagner

·
RSS Hottie
'00 RS
445 Posts
Can you still use the front licensce plate holes with it? Also, is the upper grille out yet?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The upper grille is not out yet from Grillcraft. This will cover up the entire lower area. There is a link I posted a little farther up this page that has a picture on a car if you guys are interested.

Nick Wagner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts