Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
'98 JDM Impreza WRX STi V4
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
some of the stuff i have, Car was in an accident at most of the damage was at the front left.

• most of an engine w/ECU (ej20k) needs o-rings one one injector (sprays out under pressure) and oil pan was dented from towtruck, but not interfering with anything as far as i can tell. also needs a thermostat.
  • rear subframe/differential/axles
  • transmission
  • steering rack (unsure of condition, was in an accident on front left
  • doors w/glass (4door)
  • various interior plastics
  • interior carpeting
  • steering wheel with airbag intact
  • Body wire harness
  • Rims (heavy damage)

more to come,
Pictures on Google drive

·
Impreza Actual
2001 RS-T
1,320 Posts
Any ideas on prices? Willing to ship the entire harness (both vehicle and engine) to Minnesota?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not too certain on prices. iv had the parts for a bit so its a bit of make-an-offer thing, as long as it sounds fair. but yeah im willing to ship to USA but you would have to pay the shipping of course. only things im not sure about is how to ship somehing large. like an engine, but the harness shouldnt be a problem, ill just have to check and make sure i still have it.

·
Registered
Aspen white 2000 2.5RS Coupe
25 Posts
You have any pics of the sun visors, didn't see any in the doc. Also looking for rear 2 pots. Would be shipped to Cali.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no sorry, the visors are gone already, also i only had single pot rear.

·
Registered
99 White Mock 22B / 2004 Forester XT / 2013 BRZ Limited
6,684 Posts
Still have the ej20k for sale?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still have the ej20k for sale?
yeah sort of. there is a guy asking about it and might come check it out after were done this snow storm where i am from. but i can let you know if he backs out of the deal.

i took a closer look at i the other day for him and noticed it needs these things, some i knew about some i didnt:
  • intercooler (i knew it needed this)
  • o-ring on one injector (i knew about this)
  • thermostat (i knew about this)
  • recirc valve/hose for it.(must have got buggered in the removal, it had the plastic style recirc valve
  • piece of hose to the rh pcv on valve cover
  • piece of hose from intake to fuel pressure (it used to have a vac/boost gauge)
  • it could use a new intake tube from MAF to Turbo inlet. its still factory one and could be used but should be replaced.

timing belt was changed shortly after the engine was removed as preventitive maintnence and easy to get at along with the idler and other berrings, (gates kit)
engine has ~140,000 KM (~87,000 miles)
timing belt as i stated has 0milage on it but was turned by hand to insure proper install.

always used 91 shell v-power with VP-Octanium octane booster to make a 99 octane.

oil & filter was done aprox. every 3000km

engine was fogged when i did the turn over to check timing belt was done correctly. than hasnt been touched since.

·
Registered
99 White Mock 22B / 2004 Forester XT / 2013 BRZ Limited
6,684 Posts
Have a ballpark on what you’d ask for the engine? It can be shipped to a business to save on cost also, thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts