Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
aka RFoy2.5RS-T
98 RS
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm parting out what is left of my RS. I had a rod exit the block and take out a fuel line under the intake manifold that caused a fire. Luckily I was able to put the fire out quickly but a lot of the wiring was burned up.

Blitz SBC-ID boost controler $250 $150

Blitz Turbo timer $40

Older style Turbo legacy front cross member with steering rack wrx power steering lines rs control arms along with whiteline power steering bushings. $200 $150picked up

Vishnu Crank pulley $50

Koyo Radiator (2002 wrx model I used it on my swapped 98 RS) $75

V4 STi cluster with home built DCCD display and rewired harness $75

Gizzmo DS2 Carbon shift light $40 (Gizzmo electronics)

wrx intake manifold bare powder coated red $50 (has a bit of black on it from the fire that may scrub off with some elbo grease.)

2002 WRX sedan seats front and rear $75

·
aka RFoy2.5RS-T
98 RS
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The core is pictured in the first picture I'll take pictures of the piping later tonight when I get off work.

·
Registered
98 Subaru Impreza RS coupe RBP
325 Posts
How much wider are the b magic fenders from stock? And isk if it's me but does the drivers rear quarter panel look cut? Looks like to doesn't line up w the bumper?

·
aka RFoy2.5RS-T
98 RS
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
standard setup.

I'm not sure how much wider they are over stock. I had 275s on the car at one point if that helps at all.

If you look at the picture closer they are not installed on the car in the picture you are seeing the factory qrt panel that has been cut and welded for tire clearance. The qrt panel isn't cut. I just screwed them onto the car didn't cut anything.

I ordered them from aitracing.

http://www.aitracing.com/Wide-Body-...es-quarter-panel-For-Subaru-Impreza-1993-2001
http://www.aitracing.com/Wide-Body-...es-Front-Fenders-For-Subaru-Impreza-1993-2001

·
Registered
98RS (Unicorn), 05 GSXR 1000
733 Posts
standard setup.

I'm not sure how much wider they are over stock. I had 275s on the car at one point if that helps at all.

If you look at the picture closer they are not installed on the car in the picture you are seeing the factory qrt panel that has been cut and welded for tire clearance. The qrt panel isn't cut. I just screwed them onto the car didn't cut anything.
What width were you running though?

I have a set of 17x9.75 and a set of 17x9.5 stock fender has an ober amount of poke to it... Just getting an idea...

Also are the fenders overlays or bolt on?

And the quarters obviously over lays

·
Registered
1995 Impreza L 2002 WRX Swap
208 Posts
Mmmmm wide.... Damn if it wasn't Christmas I'd be on my way to NJ to pick that up and mod it for my sedan... Seems like there's a lot of interest in this panels nut if they around come the new year I'll be taking a trip. If I can scrap some extra cash together maybe those wheels too!

·
Premium Member
2001 SRP 2.5RS/RA/SOHC Monster
2,795 Posts
Interested in STI swap, Inlet, Turbo, Manifold, Exhaust and possibly body panels and wheels tires...would you sell everything as a package?

·
Registered
96 Impreza GM4.5
146 Posts
Just wondering if you have the map light bracket? Also would you ship to Hawaii PM me thanks.

·
aka RFoy2.5RS-T
98 RS
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
updated the first post. Added a few items. Anyone interested in the Body panels They are pending sale I'll PM people if the sale doesn't happen. Also the DCCD Pro is sold.

IT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANYTHING OFF THE CAR PM ME. DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD TELLING ME TO PM YOU. IF I HAVE TO PM PEOPLE TO SEE IF THEY WANT TO BUY SOMETHING I JUST ASSUME THEY ARE NOT SERIOUS.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts