1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Subaru Legacy L
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my 1996 Subaru Impreza LX.

VIN: JF1GM4553TH411841

Car is a perfect shell for a project car. Car has very minimal rust (rear quarter panels intact still). Car has over 250,000 miles but engine still runs good and idles normal. Automatic Transmission shifts fine but has a whining sound (can include a spare auto trans from my old L that was perfect). Car does need new brakes/struts/wheel bearings/bushings/tires. Front bumper was cut at fender points because i didnt want to damage the fenders when replacing bumper before. I was also in a minor accident 3 years ago and was rear ended resulting in a new trunk as seen in pic. Car does have a jdm rear bumper that will go with car. Asking $1200

ht

this is the only major ding/scratch on car.

732/277/2996 if interested

·
Registered
2002 Subaru Legacy L
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rear spats :D i'd buy the car for just those. good deal, hopefully someones looking for a perfect new swap car. only thing that worries me is the mileage
car honestly as a shell is really good. Has no major rust like a lot of other cars. Most of the bolts are rust free and the under carriage is in really good condition. Had it jacked up at my friends shop and was suprised. I really want to swap this car but i dont have the money to do so. I will remove the bumpers front and back to show how the actual car is in good shape. The mileage from the previous owner was all highway miles up to 230k when i first bought it. I put probably 20k plus on it as my daily driver. Took me to vermont twice and va once. I drive it to work everyday and has never left me stranded. To keep it a good daily driver, i suggest replacing the hubs, callipers, brakes, struts and tires. It does have jdm sti v2 spring/struts! Oh yea it does have the rare 40/60 fold down rear seats. The best part of owning a lx! haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts