Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
white 00 2.5rs
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*disclaimer, I purchased this car for the swap alone, intended to part it out - plans have changed and I know very little about the vehicle or swap*
1996 impreza sedan, rebuilt but CLEAN registration located in Regina SK, the paint is good except on the trunk and there is no rust in the rear quarters
-94 V3 STI swap mostly done.. there is only a downpipe and an air intake tube but no exhaust or airbox so it runs and drives but not WELL, and I attribute that to the missing components... vacuum leak.. maybe wiring
- I was told the harness was merged by "someone down east"
- The interior is gutted, and only has a drivers seat, MOST of the rest of the interior appears there but I have NOT taken inventory
- I have NOT found HVAC controls or a cluster
- the car has 4pot from calipers, and jdm tails
- 17" wheels with good rubber
- aftermarket rear bumper.. and someone took the time to modify a bugeye front bumper to fit the GC - there are no fogs

I want to sell it complete, I know its worth more in pieces but I dont care... I dont want a half stripped car in my yard
and honestly the car is too nice to crush, I just have no interest is sorting out the swap in this car

$1750 firm

·
Registered
99WhiteMock22B/10TeslaRoadster
6,659 Posts
Not interested in buying it but interested to see some better pics of the bugeye bumper. That is pretty nifty! GLWS!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts