Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Hakuna Matata
1998 Rs that needs boost.
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is folks, i've decided to sell the rarest car i've ever owned. I'm gonna keep this simple, and if you wanna know more you can come see it for yourself. Its an 87 rx hatch in grey 5 speed. Its been sitting for a while and i saved it from the crusher. I never got to drive it at length because one caliper leaks all the brake fluid out of it. It DOES run and drive. Needs tires and an alignment and the brakes sorted out and i honestly think it would make a good daily/offroad machine. Or you could restore it, thats what i wanted to do. Its got about 105,000 miles, and it seems mechanically sound. Could probably use a refresh, belts plugs wires. I know it needs an oil cap and a distributor. There is some rust on the car (come on its an old subaru you should have expected that one) but its not that bad, seems repairable to me.I'm looking for 1000 obo. I think thats a reasonable price given the rarity and the miles, but shoot me an offer i need the thing gone i have my two projects now and i don't need another.My number is 484-643-6612 text me or call me if you wanna talk about it. Thats the QUICKEST way to reach me and i almost always reply immediately.On to some pictures...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts