Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
The first ex-ex-moderator!
00 RS & GSX-R 750
1,446 Posts
I feel your pain young padawan. My first time out I came in 3rd out of 28 in STS. I thought by the end of the year I would be a contender.....WRONG. Last week I did terrible. I was 2-3 seconds off the leaders all day. Then on my last and only clean run I was 8 seconds off. I don't have any substantial handeling mods. I have always believed you can more speed through superior driving than mods. I think the course might have had something to do with my shitty performance. I don't know if maybe the competition is harder up there in your region or not. I would just recommend being patient and just enjoy yourself. I know it's frustrating as all hell not putting up good times. If you have the money to burn then put it into suspension, but I don't think you could pick up just as much time through improved driving skills. But I have never seen you drive so you might be perfect in your car and need to upgrade to compete.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.