96 Impreza Coupe
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #203

·
Premium Member
96 Impreza Coupe
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
Decided to put the 2000 Rallye Monte Carlo Subaru WRC livery on the car. Some people think its rice But I don't care I like it! I still need to wrap over the door handles in the yellow, put the Large box with the number on the roof, and add my name on the rear side windows.

I need to wash the car and I'll take some better pics.

And since I have the RA Roof vent I picked up this little guy to match the WRC livery:

I think I am going to drill holes in the roof and bolt the scoop on. I already have the vent so there is no going back anyway.

·
Premium Member
96 Impreza Coupe
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
cleanliness ruined :( oh well to each their own!
Yup! I wanted to do something different. If I get sick of it its only stickers, I can always remove em. Besides it was kinda fun because found all the vector images for each decal online, scaled them up from a 1/24th scale model decal sheet I have for a 99' WRC Impreza , bought the vinyl and had em cut then I applied them myself.

·
IwannadrivelikeBunta
'98 RSTi, '10 LGT, '03 WRX Wgn
3,587 Posts
A bit ricey, but you have the power to back it up and it looks good. Reminds me of SubaruMan5's car on here. Does the roof scoop just go over the roof vent?

·
Registered
JDM Moneypit
594 Posts
More power to you for the Rallye look. I would definitely source a sports bumper to really finish it off. And some 22b hood vents.

·
Premium Member
96 Impreza Coupe
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #211
More power to you for the Rallye look. I would definitely source a sports bumper to really finish it off. And some 22b hood vents.
Yeah, my girlfriend said the same thing! I would love to get the whole WRC widebody someday.

Looks great!!!
Thanks! I know its not everyones thing, but I like it and I built the car for me so I dont care. The car isn't my DD so I really don't mind getting looks hahaha

·
Premium Member
96 Impreza Coupe
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #215
It's been said, but damn, looks awesome. Nice work!
Thanks!

Good to meet you in person at S3 man. Your car looks great with the wrap.
Yeah it was awesome to meet you!

Can you provide any info on these?

These adapt the rear pring perch of GD whiteline coils so I can use a camber plate. Whitelines use the stock top hat normally and use a flat spring perch to go with the stock top hat. You need the cones like they have int he front to use a rear camber plate with these coils. And just an FYI Whiteline Group 4's are just custom valved and spring AST 4100 coil overs with whitelines name on em.

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
01 2.5RS
2,115 Posts
Wow David, your car has come along way! Looks amazing. Proud to have my bumper attached it! You still at 7L??

·
Premium Member
96 Impreza Coupe
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #217
Wow David, your car has come along way! Looks amazing. Proud to have my bumper attached it! You still at 7L??
Thanks! Did you go to s3? I didnt see you.

Naw I am over at S&S autoparts now, I got tired of the hour drive to work and an hour back home each day.

oh and hey do you still see Joey around I still need to give him back his TD04.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Just read through this whole journal, that is awesome! Im starting off with the same exact car, a 95 L coupe. Mine has some rust that needs fixing before I do anything special to it tho.

·
Registered
Blue 1995 Subaru Impreza L
3 Posts
Do you still have those fog lights if you do I would like to buy the right foglight if it still works.

201 - 220 of 1742 Posts