Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
MY00 RS/STi
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In light of the fact that I don't drive my car anymore I'm going to sell this setup since I don't use it. Like always, everything is sold as is, but believed to be in good shape.

I have a set of 5x100 17 inch Prodrive P1's with 215/45/17 Blizzak winter tires. Tires have under 10k on them. I have to double check, they're either LM22's or LM25's. Wheels are in pretty good shape. I think one has some curbage and one center cap is missing. These things are like tanks and I hate to sell them, but my car hasn't even been registered since mid 2012. I'm not sure what to ask for these with the tires. I've seen wheels alone going for $500-$700, I'm open to offers.

Everything would be picked up in Yonkers, NY. Pm your cell number for faster response through text. Thanks.

SOLD

·
Registered
MY00 RS/STi
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, no shipping. Unless you have an account somewhere that I can just drop them off and they'll take care of the rest. Thanks.

·
Registered
05 Impreza 2.5 wagon
10 Posts
are these still available mi located in CT and can head up to new york for them what is the best offer? please text or pm 8603729481

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.