Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
'00 BRP RS Sedan, '04 FXT PSM
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the title states, I have a set of JDM 15x6" ET55 Forged STi BBS wheels (5x100) with 195/60-15 Blizzak MZ-02 snow tires for sale. I bought these from joltdudeuc a long while back and rocked them for a few trips to Tahoe. I put probably 2K miles on these tires, if that. I upgraded to '06 WRX 4/2 pots recently and these don't fit over the new brakes. Looking for $200 for this uber rare set of JDM goodness :)

Wheel Pictures!

Also, not going to ship these. Local pickup in the North Bay (Santa Rosa) only.

-Brian

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those are cute, you should include the size as well though, is it 5x100?
I was just assuming that since they are early WRX/Impreza wheels that everyone, especially on 25rs.com, would know that they're 5x100. I'll update the original post though.

-Brian

·
Registered
2001 Aspen White 2.5RS
14 Posts
oh my.. if only you were on the east coast!! I would have bought these.. unless your willing to ship them which your not

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, shipping is just too much work at this point. If I can't sell them locally, that may change, but I'm hopeful someone local will grab them.

-Brian

·
Registered
99 rustbox
1,041 Posts
how far off are the 4pots? is it just the offset that prevents them? love those wheels... kinda wanna run spacers

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
From what I recall it's clearance, 16" for four pots, 17" for Brembros.
Yeah, that's what I've been told too but these wheels are super rare and I've never seen any information about them online or anywhere else for that matter. FWIW, there are a TON of 15" gravel rally wheels that fit over the 4/2 pot combo. These however, not sure yet.

I'm going to test fit them on the 4/2 pot setup that I'm currently running tomorrow. I'll test them both with and without a set of 5mm spacers, but I think clearance will be the real issue. I'll update the post tomorrow with my findings.

-Brian

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
35 Posts
As the title states, I have a set of JDM 15" Forged STi BBS wheels (5x100) with Blizzak MZ-02 snow tires for sale. I bought these from joltdudeuc a long while back and rocked them for a few trips to Tahoe. I put probably 2K miles on these tires, if that. I upgraded to '06 WRX 4/2 pots recently and these don't fit over the new brakes. Looking for $200 for this uber rare set of JDM goodness :)

Wheel Pictures!

Also, not going to ship these. Local pickup in the North Bay (Santa Rosa) only.

-Brian
still have these?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump. Still available.

Confirmed they do not fit over 4/2 pot brake combos last night. They will fit over stock RS brakes though!

-Brian

1 - 16 of 16 Posts