Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No I dont need pics like Sprite, I need Spectator Safety Marshalls. All you have do is work ONE stage at ONE corner and keep the locals from grazing in the middle of the stage. The rest of the day/night is yours. The Rally is now a two day affair starting friday night with the Trespassers wil Rally and then the 100AW on Saturday. You dont need any previous experience to do this. For more details on the rallies and places to stay visit http:\www.100aw.org
PM or e-mail me if interested I will also check this thread.

Thank you.
Shawn Manny
Spectator Safety Coordinator.

·
at apex, on throttle
'99 RS, '02 Legacy, '10 'beca
1,184 Posts
I thought you weren't going to do this again, after all the crap last year.

Is that same older guy still in charge?

I'd consider it, but was planning to just spectate.

I may have to change my mind and work... Would be good to do again.

How many total workers do you need? I'm hoping to bring down a full group this year!

Thanks - Jon

·
Registered
231 Posts
c'mon jon, didn't you have fun getting lost last year? and the car in the creek? teehee.

hell... i still find it funny that I had to be the one to get us UNlost. :lol:

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats why you're navigating for me this year hunny.

Jon, what can I say, I love rally and need the sticker package to finish off my rally Golf.:run:
In all seriousness, the trouble maker is not as involved this year, and I wanted to do it again, probably will next year too...
If you want to come down and work, bring a herd of peeps, I can use 'em all...

·
at apex, on throttle
1,184 Posts
Well go ahead and put Chad and myself down for sure.

I'll round up some more troops.

Thanks - Jon

·
at apex, on throttle
1,184 Posts
I'm willing to guess the wife won't attend.. If it was 1 day down and back she'd be up for it, but two full days of all this stuff will probablly bore her sadly.

I'll see what I can do...

I'm ranging up everyone who may or may not go. Once I've got that info, I'll give you who all is willing to work and then we'll get a room. I've got a pole for my SWRT flag this year so it will be flown not just at our motel room!

Later!

Jon

·
Registered
1997 Brighton 2.5
1,213 Posts
Shawn,

You've got mail...and a free bump since this forum is so active, and you were running the risk of having this thread become lost amongst the, like, 12 threads here in the last year.:D

·
Registered
1997 Brighton 2.5
1,213 Posts
You should probably email Shawn direct, I'm not sure how much he is on this board anymore. I'm sure he could use the help, somewhere on the course.

·
at apex, on throttle
1,184 Posts
Last year we got a free T-shirt and Subaru hat, which has disappeared from my house some how, hope I can get another one this year.

Oh and hopefully I'll be in my new car by then!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sounds good. I signed up to work.

I'll still be in the same old car I've had; guess I'd better leave on the snow tires for a while.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts