Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, so my last computer crapped out on me, and i had pictures from last years 100 acre woods event saved on there. i'm quite unsure if i'll be able to retrieve them. joel (jewbaru), jeff (10th warrior) and phil (damnitbeavis) all sent me pictures. if the three of you could RESEND those pictures i would seriously appreciate it. i need them to make the NEW 100 aw site, which will be up November 21st at the latest. please email me with pictures, or with any link or whatever where i can find pictures at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Do you still have the harddrive from the computer? If so you could have someone recover it, or send it to me and I have some software that might work to recover the data, then I can burn it to a CD for you.

And I'll be sure and root through all your other personal files while I am at it, of course. ;)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my best friend/egotistical genius mark is coming over today to help me retrieve the files. he did it for me once before when this happened, so hopefully he can work the magic again. i'm sort of figuring jeff will be unwilling to email me pictures again, which is a shame since he had some good ones.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
if it get the time i'll upload them again and send them. it'll be a few days. i'm in the process of setting up my new puter at home. 100AW is more important than anything in the world to me, because I am in touch with my inner child.

[Edit added by RS25.com :lol: ]

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
BTW Sprite, his original post was something "I care more about 100AW than my past feelings for you so I'll see what I can do to help out."

Basically.

It was so boring I had to change it. :rolleyes: So shoot me.

But you saw my email, so that's the last of it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jon, i would really appreciate that!

aw, it's okay. deep down inside, jeff is a melty little sweetheart. (seriously, you should have seen him drunk, like a big ball of mushyness)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
since everyone sucks except for phil, i only used his graphics.

you wish you were cool like me, but let's face it... you're not : 100aw.org

·
at apex, on throttle
'99 RS, '02 Legacy, '10 'beca
1,184 Posts
Sorry I went through all my pics and no were worth forwarding.. they were all still at the parking lot at the motel... Since I fogot to charge my battery (everyone remember that saga?).

Jon

·
at apex, on throttle
'99 RS, '02 Legacy, '10 'beca
1,184 Posts
I didn't know someone took a picture of that... any other pics of my now gone Impreza RS???

Thanks - Jon

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that picture scanned really poorly. if i can find the actual print (though i think that i may have given it to jeff or shawn) i will rescan it for you. or i'll just give it to you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts